* Suffolk County Community College will host a blood drive in the Peconic Building, Room 100, on its eastern campus in Riverhead from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, April 27. Call 451-4256.
* Free North Fork faith-based health screenings will be offered by volunteer medical staff at Mattituck Presbyterian Church on Saturday, April 17, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Screenings include blood pressure, diabetes and dental and vision examinations. Patients can ask questions about specific health concerns and will receive general health and wellness information. No appointment or insurance is necessary and you need not be a church member to receive services. Call 298-4145.
* State Sen. Kenneth LaValle (R-Port Jefferson) will host a drug awareness and education forum at Riverhead Free Library on Thursday, April 22, from 6 to 8 p.m. A free at-home drug testing kit will be offered to parents. Call 696-6900.
* The Family Service League is offering a weekly support group for caregivers of elderly loved ones. Meetings will be held on Mondays at 1 p.m. at the FSL office at 208 Roanoke Ave., Riverhead. Call 369-0104.
* The Living Right Reiki Circle will meet on Mondays at 7 p.m. at Grace Episcopal Church in Riverhead except for the last Monday of each month, when the circle will meet in Peconic Bay Medical Center’s Conference Room C.