* ‘Women on Location,’ a photography exhibit featuring works by Kathleen Bifulco, Randee Daddona,Hannah Gray.Elizabeth Holmes and Meryl Spiegel, will open Saturday, April 10, with a reception from 6 to 9 p.m. at Greenport Harbor Brewing Company. The exhibit will feature photographs of the women who inspired the artists and “locations that provoke a sense of place and serenity,” according to a press release. The show will run through May 8.
* The first annual Old Town Art and Crafts Guild juried art show, ‘Spring Awakenings’ will be held at the Guild in Cutchogue starting Friday, April 9, with an opening reception from 5 to 7 p.m.; Saturday, April 10, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 11, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Studio East Gallery in Greenport will hold an opening reception for its April show, ‘Mixed Bag,’ by Andrew Masino, along with various artists’ interpretations of ‘Florals and Automobiles,’ Saturday, April 10, from 6 to 9 p.m. The show runs through April 30.
* Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport will celebrate its 10th annual film festival. Films will be shown Thursdays at 6 p.m. beginning April 15 and will continue through June 17. The first showing of the series will be the contemporary French romantic drama, ‘Love Songs.’
* Suffolk County Community College in Riverhead will present the Eastern Campus Student Art Exhibit from April 14 through May 14 at the Lyceum Gallery. An opening reception will be held Thursday, April 22, from 4 to 6 p.m.
* A ‘Marketing and Promotion for Artists Workshop’ will be held Saturday, April 10, from 1 to 4 p.m. at the East End Arts Council in Riverhead. Cost is $36 for members. Call 631-369-2171.
To send arts news, e-mail [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.