There were 300 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court June 7-9. The following are among those adjudicated.
* Vincent Rago, 43, of Arizona Road in West Babylon pleaded guilty to criminal purchase of a weapon. He was sentenced to 22 days in jail and fined $205. Additional charges of second-degree attempted criminal contempt and first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument were dismissed.
* John Lobianco, 21, of Priscilla Avenue in Flanders pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and was fined $1,205. A seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance charge was dismissed.
* Christopher Buzzonetti, 31, of Sinnock Court in Melville pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
* Micaela Gonzalez, 35, of Flanders Road in Riverside pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $250.
* Daryl Wilson, 32, of Nicoll Avenue in Central Islip pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $125.