There were 327 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, March 14-16. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Eusebio Ortega-Garcia, 33, of Harrison Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Christopher Wilkins, 32, of Coolidge Road in Southampton pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Julio Carias-Cordova, 24, of West Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to DWI and was fined $1,000.
• Sergio Garcia-Saban, 19, of Pulaski Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $850.
• Dominick Cinquemani, 23, of Tipton Drive East in Shirley pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from DWI, and was fined $560.