At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• ‘Rosé, Arugula and Rossini’: celebration of 2010 Rosé release, Saturday-Monday, May 28-30, 2-5 p.m., with thin-crust pizza demo and Neapolitan songs Saturday and Monday and homemade manicotti demo and live opera singing Sunday.
• ‘Springtime Saturday Nights,’ Saturday, May 28, until 9 p.m. Bring food.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Holiday Road, Saturday, May 28, 2-6 p.m.; The Earthtones, Sunday, May 29, 2-6 p.m.; Tony Nish, Monday, May 30, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Live Music: Keith Maguire, Saturday, May 28, 2-5 p.m.; Rare Groove Band, Sunday, May 29, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
• Vines and Canines Vineyard Walk, Sunday, May 29, 11 a.m. Donation: nonperishable pet food item for an animal shelter.
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Tuesday, May 31, 7-10 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with Liza Coppolla and emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, May 26, 6-9 p.m.
• Live Music: Caroline Doctorow, Saturday, May 28, 1-5 p.m.; The Lone Sharks, Sunday, May 29, 1-5 p.m.
Corey Creek, Southold
• Moonlight Monday: Live Music with Bryce Larse n, Monday, May 30, 6-9 p.m.
• Twilight Tuesday: Live Music with Mark Anderson, Tuesday, May 31, 6-9 p.m.
Bedell Cellars, Cutchogue
• Live Music: John Divello, Saturday, May 28, 2-6 p.m.; Brian Cummings, Sunday, May 29, 2-6 p.m.
Sherwood House, Jamesport
• Live Music: Heavenly Helbig, Friday, May 27, 4-8 p.m.; Bill Young, Saturday, May 28, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, May 27, 5-7:30 p.m., with live music by Liza Coppola.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 28, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Complimentary taste of 2008 Rosé Fleurette with any tasting flight, Saturday and Sunday, May 28 and 29, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Complimentary tasting of Clovis Point Rosé, Friday and Saturday, May 27 and 28.
• Live Music: Southold Slim, Saturday, May 28, 1-5 p.m.; Baxter Miller Band, Sunday, May 29, 2-5 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, May 28, 11-6 p.m.
• Complimentary tasting, Duck Walk Rosé.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: Jazz on the Half Shell, Saturday, May 28, 1-5 p.m.; Sahara, Sunday, May 29, 1-5 p.m.; Woody Mack, Monday, 1-5 p.m.
• Dedication of wind turbine, Sunday, 2 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, May 28 and 29, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, May 28 and 29, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
Run for the Rosés Festival
• Special wine tastings, pairings and events are offered at wineries during the Run for the Rosés Festival in May. Visit liwines.com for information and special offers.
Greenport Farmers Market
• Grand-opening ribbon-cutting ceremony with Mayor David Nyce, 10 a.m. Kick-off event for the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market will feature raffles. The market will be open Saturdays, May 28-Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.