There were 340 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, May 23-25. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Christopher Admann, 27, of Ashton Road in Medford pleaded guilty to possession of burglar’s tools and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and fined $205.
• Joanne Dougherty, 42, of Lincoln Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and fined $205.
• Nicholas Williams, 30, of Sound Avenue in Wading River pleaded guilty to second-degree trespass and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and fined $205. A petit larceny charge was dismissed.
• Pablo Ruiz, 33, of Doris Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,185.
• Demetria Silva, 28, of Southampton Street in Southampton pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $500.
• Anthony Calloway, 34, of Doctors Path in Riverhead pleaded guilty to second-degree contempt of court and was fined $205.
• Megan Small, 38, of Southold pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $600.
• James Bissett III, 48, of Long Island Avenue in Holtsville pleaded guilty to pollution of water and was fined $275.