A Southold man was arrested on a drug dealing charge last Wednesday following an investigation by the Suffolk County District Attorney’s East End Drug Task Force. Anthony Ellis, 24, was charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance at police headquarters about 10:30 a.m. No additional details were available.
• Robert Dozier, 48, of Middle Island was arrested on Route 25 Tuesday and charged with driving while intoxicated, Riverhead Police said. No additional details were available.
• Tiffany Hermann, 19, and Rashid Bridgewater, 18, were arrested Monday night and are now facing trespassing charges, officials said. The arrests occurred about 10:30 p.m., police said. No further details were available.
• Luis Aguirre-Zelaya, 53, of Centereach was arrested on Sound Avenue early Sunday and charged with DWI, town police said. The arrest occurred about 3:45 a.m.
• Danielle Hall, 31, of Riverhead was arrested on Sigal Avenue in Riverhead Thursday and charged with disorderly conduct, town police said. The arrest occurred about 10 a.m.
• A Riverhead woman was arrested on Sunrise Avenue in Riverhead last Wednesday after she sideswiped a parked car while driving drunk, town police said. Rebecca Coleman, 18, was charged with DWI about 3 a.m., police said.
• Two missing mailboxes were recovered in the area of Rabbit Run in Riverhead early Monday morning. There were several reports recently of missing or damaged mailboxes, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.