t the wineries
Jason’s vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Tommy Keys, Saturday, July 30, 2-6 p.m.; Points East, Sunday, July 31, 2-6 p.m.
lenz winery, peconic
• Thirsty Thursday, Live Music: The Jon Divello Trio, Thursday, July 28, 5-8 p.m.
• Saturday on the Terrace, Live Music: The Nancy Baxter Group, Saturday, July 30, 2-5 p.m..
PUGLIESE vineyardS, CUtchogue
• Live Music: Acoustic Spin, Saturday, July 30, 2-6 p.m.; Nina Et Cetera, Sunday, July 31, 1-5 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Summer Concert Series @ The Pavilion with Sixteen Tons, Friday, July 29, doors open at 8 p.m. $10 advance; $15 at door, includes glass of wine.
• Live Music, Nina et Cetera, Saturday, July 30, 2-5 p.m.; Butterflies & Bees Seminar with beekeeper Christopher Kelly, Sunday, July 31, 1-3 p.m. Limited tickets $30, Wine Club members $25.
• Live Music, Keith Maguire, Sunday, July 31, 2-5 p.m.
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Tuesday, Aug. 2, 7-10 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, July 28, until 9 p.m.
• Live Music: The Secondhands, Friday, July 29, until 9 p.m.; NoFo Rock & Folk Fest Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
• Live Music: East End Trio, Saturday, July 30, 1-5 p.m., Howie Smith, Sunday, July 31, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday, July 28, and Sunday, July 31, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Sangria and Friday Night Flights: Live music: Liza Coppola, Friday, July 29, 5-7:30 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, July 30, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: Woody Mack, Friday, July 29, 6-9 p.m.; Below Average White Band, Saturday, July 30, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; Southold Slim Band. Sunday, July 31, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Free. Barbecue grills available.
• Late Night Thursday: Live music with Heat Wave, Thursday, July 28, 6-10 p.m. Bring picnic.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, Southold
• Live Music: Bryce Larsen, Monday, Aug, 1, 6-9 p.m.; Ev Corwin, Tuesday, Aug.2, 6-9 p.m.
LIEB CELLARS, mattituck
• Fromage Friday: Complimentary wine and cheese pairing, Friday, July 29.
• Sparkling Saturday: Complimentary sparkling wine tasting, Saturday, July 30.
pindar vineyards, peconic
• Sunset Fridays Live Music on the Wisteria Deck: Tommy Sullivan, Friday, July 29, 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Bob Carney, Saturday, July 30, 1-5 p.m.; Grant Werner, Sunday, July 31, 1-5 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe Vineyards, Southold
• Bossa Nova Fridays: Live Music with Ludmilla Brazil, Friday, July 29, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, July 30 and 31, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, July 30 and 31, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
classes and workshops
• “Colorful Plants in Bloom” talk with plant specialist Nanette True, Saturday, July 30, 11 a.m-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic. Free. RSVP.
• Seasonal organic produce tastings, Saturday, July 30 and Sunday, July 31, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic. Free.
Farm & Market
• Greenport Farmers Market, the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• Joe Hampton & The Kingpins play acoustic classic rock and blues at the Chowder Pot Pub, Greenport, Saturday, July 30, 7 p.m.
• NOFO Rock & Folk Fest, Saturday-Sunday, July 30-31, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. in open fields at Peconic Bay Winery in Cutchogue. Lineup includes: Foghat, Elvin Bishop, Corky Laing & The Memory Thieves, John Sebastian, Commander Cody, Gordon Gano & The Ryans, Lance Lopez, John Eddie, Jon DiVello Band, Brian Ritchey, The Lone Sharks, Nancy Atlas, Miles to Dayton, Who Dat Lounger and Sunrise Skyline, and Brady Rymer for the kids. Tickets at noforockandfolkfest.com. Admission: $48 one day/$80 weekend pass. Students (22 and under) and Seniors (62+): $44 one day/$72 weekend pass. Kids 12 and under free.
• Live at the Indigo, Thursday, July 28, 7 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $10 includes a drink.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.