There were 242 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, July 19 and 20. The following are among those adjudicated.
• John Clifton Jr,, 39, of Linda Lane East in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to six months in jail and three years probation and fined $400.
• Christina Pernell, 23, of Albany Avenue in Amityville pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to four months in jail and fined $205.
• Rona Simmons, 39, of Fanning Road in Riverhead pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to 60 days in jail and fined $205.
• Terry Trent, 18, of Maple Court in Copiague pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and fined $205.
• Walter Reyes, 27, of Albany Avenue in Flanders pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,250 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
• Robert Murcia, 22, of Water Road in Rocky Point pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from reckless driving, and was fined $350.
• Luke Irace, 24, of Stillwell Lane in Laurel Hollow pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $300.
• Danielle Lewis,29, of River Road in Calverton pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $205 and sentenced to time already served in jail.
• Charges of third-degree criminal sale and possession of a controlled substance against James Abruzzo, 26, of West Main Street in Riverhead were dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.