There were 237 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Aug. 15-17. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Maureen Byrne, 54, of Oak Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to violation of probation and was sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Victoria Slackford, 23, of Lynbrook Drive in Mastic Beach pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $205.
• Malcolm Kelly, 21, of Segal Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to trespassing, reduced from first-degree burglary, and was fined $350.
• Juleo DeLeon, 28, of Main Road in Greenport pleaded guilty to aggravated driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and fined $400.
• Frank Olish, 19, of Speonk-Riverhead Road in Speonk pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $250.
• Kellianne Carey,24, of Gillette Avenue in Bellport pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $250.
• Bryan Musmacker, 25, of Hildreth Road in Hampton Bays pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana and was fined $125 and sentenced to time already served in jail.