There were 341 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Oct. 11-12. The following are among those adjudicated.
• James Ayers, 36, of Doctors Path in Riverhead pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal contempt and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Miguel Rodriguez-Flores, 37, of Holly Lane in East Setauket pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
• Mario Santos-Ramirez, 32, of Millstone Road in Water Mill pleaded guilty to DWI and was fined $1,000.
• Patricia Wescott, 42, of Maple Street in Calverton pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $1,000.
• Shea Long, 21, of Halsey Street in Brooklyn pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from third-degree grand larceny, and was fined $250.
• Justin Mercado, 22, of Mastic Boulevard pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $250.