• The vocal ensemble LARK will give its premiere concert at 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, at Poquatuck Hall in Orient. The octet will present a wide range of a cappella music, from Italian Renaissance to American jazz.
LARK members include Christine Franke, Karen Haley (the group’s music director), Lucinda Hemmick, Tom Hemmick, Michael Manuelian, Betty Satterwhite, Laurence Sutter and Gregory Welch.
The concert is presented by the recently formed Eastlight Performing Arts. Tickets are $10 at the door; seating is limited.
• The ‘EHM Rock Art Show’ will be presented Friday through Sunday, Nov. 18 to 20, at Jedediah Hawkins Inn in Jamesport. The show features artwork by rock stars, rock photographs, gold records, concert posters, Beatles animation and more. Hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Cartoonist Ron Campbell, who was the animator on the “Yellow Submarine” film and directed the Saturday morning Beatles cartoon series in the late ’60s, will be the special guest throughout the show.
• An exhibit of work by artist/illustrator Jacqueline Maloney of Hampton Bays will open Saturday, Nov. 19, 6 to 9 p.m., at Greenport Art and Design. Ms. Maloney’s “bright, happy art” features East End scenes and local flora and fauna.
• “All a Twitter” opens with a reception Saturday, Nov. 19, 6 to 8 p.m., at Sirens’ Song Gallery in Greenport. The bird-themed show features etchings, monotypes and collage by Dianne Martin and photography by Conrad Obregon.
Ms. Martin uses materials (and inspiration) found in North Fork beaches, waterways and fields and on the sidewalks of New York, where she has a studio. Mr. Obregon, who works in Peconic River, Peconic Bay and Long Island Sound locations, is a member of the North American Nature Photographers Association and the North Fork Audubon Society, which will receive 20 percent of commission on all sales in the exhibit.
• Port of Egypt Marine in Southold will offer a series of ‘Canvas & Cocktails’ art classes led by local artist Rita Rooney on Saturdays, Dec. 3 and 10. Dec. 3 offers a choice of two sessions in painting on canvas; Dec. 10 features an afternoon class in painting on Christmas ornaments and an evening class in painting on wine glasses. The fee is $40 per class.
• “The Joy of Music and Dance,” new works by Sibylle-Maria Pfaffenbichler, is on view from Nov. 19 to Dec. 31 at The South Street Gallery in Greenport. The paintings, inspired by jazz, include a new series of nude dancers on one-by-seven-foot scrolls.
An opening reception is set for 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19.
• An artist’s reception for Randy Kolhoff of Sag Harbor will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at Greenport Harbor Brewing Company, where “Mysticete,” an exhibit of Mr. Kolhoff’s carved wooden whales and sketches, is on view through November.
• The final Greenport Gallery Walk of the year will be held Saturday, Nov. 19, from 6 to 9 p.m. The evening features gallery talks and refreshments in the following venues: deCordova Studio & Gallery, Gallery M, Greenport Art & Design, Greenport Harbor Brewing Company, John Jude Glass Gallery, The South Street Gallery & Framers, Springsteel Gallery, Studio East Gallery, Terrence Joyce’s Dockside Gallery and Winter Harbor Gallery.
To send arts news, email email@example.com, fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.