There were 334 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Feb. 27-29. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Vincent Stoval, 54, of East Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and driving while ability impaired by drugs and was sentenced to nine months in jail.
• James Cerasoli, 49, of Carlin Drive in Mastic pleaded guilty to DWAI and was fined $760.
• Korinthia Magee, 21, of Old Quogue Road in Riverside pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $400.
• Rocio Fuentes-Perez, 29, of Ludlam Street in Greenport pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $250.
• Richard Giallanzo, 58, of Canary Road in Rocky Point pleaded guilty to trespassing on posted property and was fined $125.
• William Sheffey IV, 20, of Revillo Avenue in Shirley pleaded guilty to petit larceny, reduced from fourth-degree grand larceny, and was fined $205 and sentenced to time already served in jail.
• Jinol Romero, 24, of Gate Avenue in Brooklyn pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to time already served in jail.