The Riverhead Chamber of Commerce will recognize select businesses, individuals and organizations that have made a considerable impact and notable contribution to the community throughout the year at its annual awards dinner on Thursday, Dec. 5.
The public is invited to attend the dinner, which will take place from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Suffolk Theater in Riverhead. Tickets are $65 per person and can be obtained from Mary Hughes at (631) 727-7600 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s award recipients include:
• 2013 Persons of the Year: Dianne and Bob Castaldi of the Suffolk Theater
• 2013 Business of the Year: Island International Industries, Inc.
• 2013 Agricultural Achievement Award: John Condzella of Condzella Hops
• 2013 Gold Key Award: Lisa and Richard Israel of Richmond Realty
• 2013 Entrepreneurial Achievement Award: Stony Brook University’s Incubator at Calverton
• 2013 Spirit of Riverhead Award: Riverhead Local
• 2013 Community Appreciation Award: Denise Lucas of Riverhead Move the Animal Shelter
• 2013 Director of the Year: Debra Schmitt, member of the Riverhead Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors