There were 312 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, Feb. 2-5. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Michael Everett, 53, who is described as homeless, pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and fined $205. A charge of possession of burglar’s tools was dismissed.
• Willie Bryant, 33, of Pine Street in Flanders pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to 90 days in prison and fined $205.
• Anton Mack, 23, of Osborn Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to reckless driving and unlawful possession of marijuana. He was sentenced to 45 days in jail and fined $330.
• Brant Ovsianik, 29, of Soundview Avenue in Southold pleaded guilty to possession of a hypodermic instrument. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $205.
• A driving while intoxicated charge against Parris Paulsen, 26, of Riverhead was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.
• A second-degree harassment charge against Jill Creighton, 46, of Peconic Bay Boulevard in Jamesport was dismissed.