There were 339 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court Feb. 24-26. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Anthony Mangual, 36, of Sammis Avenue in Deer Park pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $1,010.
• Paul Cintron, 43, of 103rd Street in Ozone Park pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $705.
• Jovan Davis, 34, of Knapp Road in Mastic Beach pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was fined $720.
• Lillian Kirchberger, 43, of Eastward Court in Mattituck pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $500.
• Henry Cielatka, 54, of Old Country Road in Riverhead pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and was fined $500.
• Cindy Popo, 26, of Dawn Drive in Shirley pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from fourth-degree grand larceny, and was fined $350.
• Paul Armstrong, 25, of Willow Terrace in Orient pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and was fined $350.
• Tanya Wigley, 44, of Hemlock Drive in Mastic Beach pleaded guilty to petit larceny. She was sentenced to time already spent in jail and fined $298.