There were 342 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, March 3-5. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Nelson Guevara, 30, of Grove Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
• John McCaughern, 27, of West 7th Street in Deer Park pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired and was fined $660.
• Madeline Perez, 21, of North Bicycle Path in Selden pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from driving while ability impaired by drugs, and was fined $660.
• Virgil Horsley Jr., 27, of Eleanor Avenue in Mastic pleaded guilty to two counts of petit larceny and one count of DWAI and was fined $425.
• Two charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance against Rayquann Houpe, 24, of Harrison Avenue in Riverhead were dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.
• John Wright, 49, of Old Country Road in Riverhead pleaded guilt to violation of probation and was sentenced to 60 days in jail.
• John Kenny, 51, of Adams Court in Coram pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from first-degree criminal contempt, and was fined $300 and issued an order of protection.
• Three charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance against Latish Moore, 34, of East Main Street in Riverhead were dismissed in town court, as she was indicted in county court.
• David Olaque, 23, of Boxwood Drive in Shirley pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to three years’ probation.