There were 275 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court March 31-April 2. The following are among those adjudicated.
• James McErlean Jr., 56, of Montgomery Avenue in East Hampton pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal contempt and was sentenced to six months in jail and issued an order of protection.
• George Lamond III, 45, of Longview Road in Wading River pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $660.
• Jeffrey Ovsianik, 48, of Little Neck Road in Cutchogue pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from DWI, and was fined $660.
• Louise Reeves, 32, of Riverleigh Avenue in Riverside pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, and was fined $300.
• A DWI charge against Jose Velasquez-Galeas, 33, of Winfield Street in Brentwood was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.
• A DWI charge against David Dougherty III, 35, of Pleasure Drive in Flanders was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.