There were 423 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, Aug. 4-6. The following were among those adjudicated:
• Michael Dunkle, 18, of Sunset Street in Hampton Bays pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was sentenced to 60 days in jail.
• Jose Ortega, 36, of Hummel Avenue in Southold pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and was fined $1,250.
• A second-degree harassment charge against Neverson Funn, 28, of Northville Turnpike was dismissed.
• A driving while intoxicated charge against Francis Perez-Castro, 30, of East Main Street in Riverhead was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Two charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance against Richard Freudenberg, 29, of 21st Street in Wading River were dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.
• A fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property charge against Miguel Luciano Jr., 33, of Dahlia Drive in Mastic Beach was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.