There were 263 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, Sept. 29-Oct. 1. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Michael McGrann, 23, of Russell Drive in Wading River pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• Kayla Herman, 22, of Beach Lane Avenue in East Quogue pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000.
• Oleg Prjalkina, 43, of Avenue O in Brooklyn pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000, given a six month revocation of his license and sentenced to three years’ probation.
• Harrison Foley, 24, of Henry Road in Southampton pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was fined $515.
• Tara Smith, 35, of Hamilton Avenue in Westhampton Beach pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined to $125 and sentenced to time already served in jail.
• Jovan Daniels, 27, of East Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana, reduced from fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana, and was sentenced to time already served in jail.
• A third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance charge against George Magee Jr., 44, of Priscilla Avenue in Flanders was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• A second-degree grand larceny charge against Carol Majeski, 58, of Linda Lane in Riverhead was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.