A Flanders man told police he was robbed at knifepoint on Flanders Road in Flanders last Thursday at 6:27 p.m., according to a report.
Police said the victim gave up $200 in cash and that the suspect fled on foot in a westbound direction.
No one was injured in the encounter, according to police, who did not release a description of the suspect.
• A Coram man and bouncer at Rancho Latina restaurant on Flanders Road in Flanders said he was punched in the face by a man he wouldn’t let inside the establishment last Sunday shortly after midnight, Southampton Town police said.
The victim said he denied the man access to the restaurant for fighting, and that the man punched him and ran north with four other men.
The security guard declined medical attention, according to police, who said the case is under investigation.
• A Riverhead woman told police she left her car running in front of a home on Birch Court in Northampton last Wednesday around 2:15 p.m. and that when she came out 10 minutes later, the car was gone.
The vehicle is described as a gold 2013 Chevy Malibu sedan that is valued at $25,000, police said.
• A man who was fired from Flanders Heating and Air Conditioning on Flanders Road went outside, got in the work van he normally drove and left with it, police said.
The incident took place around 3 p.m. Friday and the van was found heading west on Sunrise Highway, police said. Flanders Heating and Air Conditioning doesn’t want to press charges, police said.
• An unlicensed East Hampton man was arrested early Sunday morning after he was caught driving drunk in Flanders, police said.
Eduardo Morgan Rodriguez, 46, was stopped shortly after 1 a.m. after he was observed failing to maintain his lane while driving along Flanders Road, police said.
Mr. Rodriguez was charged with DWI and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, police said.
• Two women reporting having cash and other items stolen from them while they were at a Christmas party at the Tyre Masonic Lodge on Flanders Road in Riverside on Sunday night.
A Mattituck woman told police a $60 wallet containing $250 cash and two Target gift cards worth $38 were stolen while she was at the party, which was attended by about 50 people. A Farmingville woman said $9 cash and two gift cards worth a total of $110 were stolen from her, and that she later found her empty wallet in the garbage can of the Lodge’s women’s restroom.
• Jerson Hilario, 24, of Miller Lane in East Hampton was charged with driving while intoxicated and failure to stay in a designated lane on Dec. 20 at 1:14 a.m. on Flanders Road and Birch Creek Road in Flanders, police said.
Mr. Hilario was stopped for a traffic infraction and was arrested when he showed signs of intoxication, police said.