A pair of arrests were made in Riverhead during a Super Bowl Sunday underage alcohol sting, New York State police said.
Arrested and charged with unlawful dealing with a child and prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage were:
• Lynne A. Johnston, 61, of Hampton Bays, a clerk at Winemart in Riverhead.
• Peter M. Maneri, 53, of East Moriches, the owner of Wine Depot in Riverhead.
Both were issued appearance tickets for Riverhead Town Justice Court at a later date.
The following eight establishments were also checked and were found to be in compliance with the law:
• 7-11, 162 Old Country Rd
• Empire Mini Mart, 640 Old Country Rd
• Peconic Wine & Liquor, 184 Old Country Rd
• Hess Mart, 870 Old Country Rd
• 7-11, 1050 Old Country Rd
• Roanoke Plaza Liquors. 1096 Rt 58
• Mobil Gas, 1575 Old Country Rd
• Citgo gas, Old Country Rd