Riverhead Town police arrested a 20-year-old man last Thursday on a drunken driving charge in Riverhead, officials said.
Michael Dore, address unavailable, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated at about 1 a.m. on Railroad Avenue. Police said he crashed his car and then left the scene, but was pointed out by witnesses and located by officers near the intersection of Roanoke Avenue and Second Street and arrested.
• Kathleen McCarthy, 46, address unavailable, was charged with second-degree harassment and resisting arrest at about 9:30 p.m. Saturday on Main Road in Aquebogue, police said.
• DeShanta Stewart, 37, of Wading River, was charged with petit larceny by town police June 16, police said.
• A black mountain bike valued at about $250 was reported stolen from a home at Fairfield Pines East on Roanoke Avenue Monday. The theft reportedly took place between 7:30 p.m. Friday and 7:30 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• A West Main Street woman told police Monday that residents of the adjacent Green View Motel have been throwing food and other objects onto her property. According to police, the woman said she just wanted the incident documented.
• A black BMX bicycle was reported stolen outside Riverhead Free Library Friday morning. The estimated value of the bike, which belongs to a 13-year-old boy, is about $50, police said.
• An Osborn Avenue resident told police Monday morning that someone had damaged their front door by putting glue in it, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.