• Alyssa Dileo, 22, of Wading River was charged with petit larceny following her arrest at Best Buy on Route 58 last Tuesday about 6 p.m. Ms. Dileo attempted to steal a Boost Mobile cell phone, police said.
She was processed and released on $200 bail, officials said.
• Juan Pangol Salinas, 29, of Riverhead was charged with driving while intoxicated Sunday at 4 p.m. on Wilson Avenue in Riverhead, police said.
• Police received a number of reports of items being stolen from lockers at Splish Splash in Calverton over the past week. These include two reports of cell phones being stolen from lockers last Tuesday, two reports of unspecified items being taken from lockers Saturday and Sunday, and a report of items being stolen from a car parked at Splish Splash on Saturday, police said.
• A Baiting Hollow woman told police last Thursday that an unknown person hacked into her computer and cell phone and had been conducting surveillance on her, police said.
• A vehicle that had been reported stolen from Roanoke Avenue and Sound Avenue in Riverhead on July 7 at about 4 p.m. was located by Suffolk County Police in the Sixth Precinct at about 10:30 p.m. later that day, police said.