A 30-year-old Riverhead woman was charged with petit larceny last Tuesday afternoon at TJ Maxx on Route 58.
Police say Kelyn Guillen removed assorted children’s clothing from the store without paying and was caught by a store employee, who held her until police arrived.
• A Wading River man told police Friday that someone had illegally removed $19,600 from his Chase bank account.
• Jewelry and cash valued at more than $4,000 were reported stolen from a home on Fawn Crossing in Wading River Friday afternoon, police said.
• Police responded to three separate calls all regarding a man who passed off counterfeit $100 bills last Thursday afternoon, one at a store on West Main Street in Riverhead and one at My Creperie on Sound Road in Wading River. A third incident took place at Mesquite on North Country Road in Wading River, police said.
• A Riverhead man told police that $300 cash and an iPhone 6 were stolen from him by force on Pulaski Street Saturday morning around 10:30 p.m. The victim said the incident involved three male suspects, and he also requested further police action, officials said.
• A Northville Turnpike resident filed a stolen vehicle report Sunday night. Police said the car was impounded after being involved in a motor vehicle accident.
• Someone broke the passenger side window of a car on Schultz Road in Calverton and stole $30 from the car on Friday morning, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.