Southampton Town police arrested a 22-year-old Mastic man in connection with a burglary in Riverside Nov. 14.
Christ Massillon was found inside a mobile home on Flanders Road at around 7:30 p.m. after police received a call that someone had broken into the home, officials said. Police discovered that Mr. Massillon had allegedly been in a physical altercation with the homeowner in front of a 3-year-old girl and a 6-month-old girl.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, a felony, fourth-degree criminal mischief and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, police said.
• Police arrested a Central Islip woman and Flanders man for an act of public lewdness in Flanders Nov. 14.
Julieta Lima-Aguilar, 34, and Daniel Suarez-Mayorga, 50, were arrested at around 8:45 p.m. on Maple Avenue after someone called police reporting a suspicious vehicle parked at the dead end of the road, officials said. When police arrived they allegedly saw Ms. Lima-Aguilar performing a sex act on Mr. Suarez-Mayorga.
They were both charged with public lewdness, a misdemeanor, police said.
• A 28-year-old man was arrested for driving without a license in Flanders Nov. 13.
Jonathan Corrigan, of Southampton, was stopped for towing a trailer with an inadequate taillight while driving southbound on Flanders Road at about 7 p.m., police said.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, insufficient tail lamps and operating a trailer without a registration plate, both violations, police said.
• Three men got into a fight at Rancho Latino on Flanders Road at about 10:30 p.m. Nov. 14, police said. The complainant allegedly exited the men’s bathroom when an intoxicated man who was waiting at the door began complaining that the victim took too long. The two began fighting before the complainant’s uncle came over and punched the drunk man in the face, police said. Both the complainant and his uncle said they were then struck in the face, officials said. The drunk man had fled the scene by the time police arrived, officials said.
• Someone opened an unlocked passenger-side door and hatchback of a trailer parked in an Oak Avenue driveway in Flanders overnight Nov. 12, police said. Nothing was taken.
• Between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 13 someone entered an Albany Avenue home in Flanders and “ransacked” it, throwing clothes all over the floor in the living room and basement, police said. Tools and children’s clothing were stolen, officials said.
• A car parked in a Brookhaven Avenue driveway in Flanders had its driver’s-side window broken overnight Nov. 9, police said. Nothing was removed.