A 54-year-old Riverhead man who was spotted driving on Doctors Path without headlights was found to be driving drunk, New York State police said.
Lonnie Pray was charged with DWI and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance last Wednesday, police said. He was released on an appearance ticket and is due back in Riverhead Town Court Dec. 14.
• A 43-year-old Riverhead man faces several charges in relation to a domestic incident, state police said.
Juan Villavicencio was charged Friday with fourth-degree stalking, second-degree criminal trespass, third-degree assault — all misdemeanors — along with multiple counts of criminal mischief as well as petit larceny, police said.
Mr. Villavicencio was held for arraignment at Riverhead Town Court, police said.
• A 49-year-old Riverhead woman was arrested for DWI after a Route 58 traffic stop, state police said. Debora Clifford was released on traffic tickets returnable to Riverhead Town Court on Dec. 14, police said.
• An unidentified man stole a vinyl pencil case worth $50 from a shopping cart at Walmart on Route 58 last Thursday morning, police said.
• A Calverton woman told police Nov. 17 that someone stole two credit cards from her wallet and made unspecified purchases with them. The case is being investigated by the detective division, police said.
• A woman told police Nov. 18 that someone took her wallet from her purse at Living Water Full Gospel Church on Shade Tree Lane in Aquebogue.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.