There were two separate instances of deliveries being stolen from private property over the past week, according to Riverhead Town police.
A FedEx package containing merchandise worth more than $200 was reported stolen from the front stoop of a home on Overhill Road in Wading River last Wednesday about 7:40 p.m., according to police.
The package had been delivered Feb. 24 and contained a pair of shoes and a jacket, according to police.
The homeowner became aware of the theft when she inquired about the status of the package and was told it had been delivered, police said.
A FedEx box containing $312 worth of merchandise was reported stolen from a home on Farm Road East in Wading River Saturday afternoon.
Additional information on that case was not available.
• Two men stole about $2,250 worth of men’s T-shirts from the Calvin Klein store at Tanger Outlets last Thursday afternoon and took off in a blue Hyundai, according to police.
• A man was spotting stealing 15 polo shirts worth $65 each from the Calvin Klein store at Tanger Outlets last Wednesday afternoon, according to police.
• A pair of Beats headphones was reported stolen from Maximus Health and Fitness last Tuesday morning, according to police.
The owner of the headphones said he was working out in the abs area of the gym when he discovered the headphones had been stolen, police said.
Officials will review surveillance camera footage to see if they can find the thief, police said.
• Nuria Moreira, 42, address unavailable, was charged with two counts of petit larceny Friday at about 5 p.m. at the Off 5th store in Tanger Outlets. Ms. Moreira was caught by store security trying to steal about $128 worth of assorted merchandise, police said.
• Kaina Suruj, 18, and Samantha Suruj, 22, addresses unavailable, were each charged with two counts of petit larceny following their arrest at the TJ Maxx store on Route 58 about 2 p.m. Friday.
• Kevin Fleming, 51, of Flanders was charged with three counts of petit larceny following his arrest at TJ Maxx on Route 58 Friday about 7:47 p.m.
• Daniel Borg, 50, address unavailable, was charged with petit larceny at about 6:30 p.m. Friday at Walmart on Route 58.
• Timothy Shane 53, address unavailable, was charged with two counts of petit larceny Saturday about 8 p.m. at Walmart on Route 58.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.