There were 464 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Lori Hulse’s court April 18-20. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Maude Bezubek, 59, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,900.
• Steven Oblein, 35, of East Hampton pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $1,120.
• Danielle Lindsay, 36, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while impaired by drugs and was fined $900.
• Wade Turpin, 50, of Ridge pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from DWI, and was fined $760.
• Michael Formicola, 29, of Coram pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was sentenced to time already served in jail.
• A second-degree harassment charge against Alfonso Zambuto, 61, of Wading River was dismissed.