A 2008 GMC truck was reported stolen from the parking lot of Best Yet Market on Route 58 sometime between 1 a.m. and 9 p.m. Saturday, police said. The estimated value of the vehicle was unavailable.
• Two handbags and assorted personal items were reported stolen from a car on Roanoke Avenue in Riverhead last Thursday afternoon. The value of the stolen items is about $600, police said.
• Two women removed $370 worth of clothing from Aeropostale at Tanger Outlets last Wednesday afternoon, police said.
• Franklin Cannedy, age and address unavailable, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance following his arrest on West Main Street in Riverhead Saturday afternoon, police said. Additional information was unavailable.
• A Riverhead resident reported Friday night that an unknown person illegally removed $403 from his Suffolk Federal Credit Union account, police said.
• A Wading River man reported Friday that an unknown person made $187 worth of fraudulent purchases with his credit card, police said.
• Someone reportedly removed six irrigation heads from a property on Wading River-Manor Road in Wading River around 5:30 p.m. Monday. The estimated valued of the stolen items is about $75, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.