Southampton Town police arrested a Hampton Bays woman Saturday for driving while intoxicated in Flanders.
Megan Wiley, 21, passed three emergency cars stopped on Flanders Road near Birch Creek Road around 5:35 a.m. at an “unsafe speed,” officials said. Ms. Wiley also failed to stay in her lane of travel, was driving while intoxicated and possessed marijuana, police said. She was charged with misdemeanor DWI and multiple violations.
• New York State Police arrested a Riverhead woman for driving while intoxicated in Riverhead last Monday.
Jelisa Bullock, 25, was stopped on East Main Street for moving from her lane unsafely, police said. She was charged with misdemeanor DWI.
• Police arrested a Wading River man for driving with a suspended license in Flanders last Wednesday.
Edward Gavin, 30, was stopped around 8:30 a.m. near Quogue Riverhead Road and Pleasure Drive for a traffic violation when police learned he had multiple license suspensions and a revocation, officials said.
He was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, and two traffic violations.
• A Riverhead man was arrested for driving with a suspended license in Riverside Friday.
Jose Ismale, 50, was stopped around 7 p.m. after patrol cameras on Nugent Drive alerted police to the fact that Mr. Ismale had a suspended registration, officials said. After he was stopped, the car was also found to be uninsured and Mr. Ismale’s license had a suspended identification number, police said.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and two traffic violations.
• A Flanders resident reported that over $50,000 was removed from hiding spaces in his home on Flanders Boulevard South May 30, officials said.
No arrest has been made.
• After being struck in the face by an unknown man at Hampton Deli, an Ithaca man returned to the Flanders Road location to find a brick laying on his windshield, causing damage to his car, officials said. There were no witnesses and no videos, police said. No arrest has been made.
• A car was stolen Sunday from a driveway on Flanders Road, police said. The owner said the 2002 Ford F-250 pickup truck with side and over-the-top ladder racks was taken around 6 a.m. The keys had been in the car, officials said. Police reportedly canvassed the area but could not locate the vehicle.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.