There were 476 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court July 18-20. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Sean Gennaro, 25, of North Side Road in Wading River pleaded guilty to petit larceny and resisting arrest. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail and fined $410. A seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance charge was dismissed.
• Brian Ward, 52, of County Road 39 in Southampton pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $205.
• Anita Bankowska, 26, of Troutbrook Lane in Aquebogue pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,900.
• Diane Iaccarino, 52, of Caledonia Road in Dix Hills pleaded guilty to DWI and was fined $1,400.
• Melinda Covino, 42, of Walnut Street in Coram pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired by drugs. She was sentenced to three years’ probation and fined $900.
• Dawn Phillips, 53, of Riverleigh Drive in Riverside pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $660.
• Karen Rothblat, 62, of Arden Court in Melville pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from second-degree criminal contempt, and was fined $250.
• Katherine Torres, 24, of Lake Point Drive in Middle Island pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from second-degree criminal contempt, and was fined $250.
• Charges including DWI against Robert Bosworth, 24, of Peconic Bay Boulevard in Laurel were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.