• A blessing of the artists will be hosted by the Spiritual Renewal Center Saturday, Nov. 15. The blessing will take place at 1 p.m. in the First Parish Church sanctuary on Sound Avenue, Northville. From 2 to 4 p.m., a reception and gallery showing will be held in Grange Hall across the street. (more…)
• Have breakfast with master printmaker Dan Welden at 10 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, at The South Street Gallery in Greenport.
Mr. Welden, who’s also a painter and author, will talk about his recent residency at the renowned printing facility in Guanlan, China, and show his work from that time. While there he was a keynote speaker at the Guanlan Print Art Museum, the largest print museum in the world. (more…)
• Work by abstract painter Ine Wijt-vliet and classical painter Natalia Clarke will be on view Oct. 31 to Feb. 4 at Jamesport Manor Inn’s Rosalie Dimon Gallery. An artists’ reception is set for 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9. (more…)
• “A Recent Series,” an exhibit of abstract painting by Andrew Masino, is on view Oct. 23 to Nov. 10 at Gallery Crossing in Peconic. An artist’s reception will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25. (more…)
• “Oil and Water,” a show of paintings by Carol Halliburton and photographs by Sally Gelling, will be on view Oct. 18 to Nov. 30 at Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport. (more…)
‘Waterlily’ by artist Sharon Way-Howard.
• Work by Sayville artist Sharon Way-Howard can be seen from Oct. 9, through Oct. 20 at Gallery Crossing in Peconic. (more…)
‘Family Tree In Winter’ by Daniel Jones.
• Work by photographers Daniel Jones and Jim Sabiston will be on view Oct. 4 to Nov. 3 at South Street Gallery in Greenport. A reception will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 4. (more…)
A pop-up art event at Greenport Harbor Brewing Company will feature the work of Brooklyn artist Wendy Small.
• “Perception,” a group exhibit featuring artists from the Alex Ferrone Photography Gallery, will be on display Sept. 20 to Oct. 14 at the Jedediah Hawkins Inn barn gallery. (more…)