There were 464 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court Oct. 21-23. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Carolyn Sallinger, 40, of Cedar Ridge Road in East Hampton pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to four months in jail.
• Jose Canel, 42, of Grove Street in Flanders pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated. He was fined $1,400 and sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Michael Booker, 27, of Hallock Street in East Quogue pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal trespass and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
• John Braunreuther, 36, of Mill Road in Riverhead pleaded guilty to DWI and was fined $900.
• Brad Camilleri, 34, of Old Orchard Court in Rocky Point pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was fined $465.
• Two charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance against Wayne Booker, 43, of Boyle Road in Selden were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Three charges of second-degree burglary against Michael Quinn, 27, of Laurel Lane in Wading River were dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.
• A second-degree burglary charge against Ryan Mercado, 21, of Trafalgar Drive in Shirley was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.