A Riverhead gas station clerk was arrested last week after state troopers allegedly caught him selling alcohol to a minor, officials said.
Kundan Kumar, 32, of Holbrook was arrested last Monday at the Route 58 Mobil gas station after a routine undercover check. Police said Mr. Kumar sold a six pack of beer to an undercover agent who was under 21.
Mr. Kundan was charged with first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child and prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage.
* Sariah Marichal, 18, of Bellport was arrested by town police Monday and charged with third-degree grand larceny. She was arrested at police headquarters about 8:30 a.m.
* Jose Calderone, 30, of Riverhead was arrested by town police in Riverhead about 1 a.m. Monday and charged with DWI, officials said. Police did not indicate where the arrest took place.
* Joseph Sperling, 23, of Port Jefferson was arrested by town police about 5:30 a.m. Sunday on on Osborne Avenue in Riverhead and charged with DWI, officials said.
* Felix Calle, 32, of Jamesport was arrested by town police on Sound Avenue in Northville at 8 a.m. Sunday and charged with DWI, police said.
* Jerry Edwards, 46, of Riverhead was arrested by town police on West Main Street at 11:30 a.m. Friday and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Grace Malewicz, 30, of Freeport was arrested by state police on Saturday and charged with DWI. No additional information was available.
Those named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.