There were 219 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court March 29-31. The following are among those adjudicated.
* Christopher Brown, 21, of Old Quogue Road in Riverside pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was sentenced to time already served in jail.
* Melissa Razzano, 22, of Church Lane in Middle Island pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $750.
* Brian Reiter, 25, of Old Stone Road in Calverton pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $660.
* Glen Ganguzza, 33, of Rogers Avenue in Westhampton pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $350.
* Dean Morreale, 37, of Eight Bells Road in Riverhead pleaded to trespassing and was fined $250.
* Ramon Galvez, 28, of Horton Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to third-degree assault, reduced from second-degree assault, and was fined $125.