DWI, pot busts aplenty
Jeannette Tudisco, 22, of Columbia Avenue in Westhampton was charged with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana early Monday on Meadow Brook Lane in Flanders, Southampton Town Police said. She was pulled over about 2 a.m. for failing to stop at a stop sign and was found to be in possession of a small quantity of marijuana, police said.
* William Ortiz, 22, of Flanders was charged with driving while intoxicated early Friday on Evergreen Road in Flanders, after he was pulled over at about 2 a.m. for a traffic infraction, failing to stay in the right lane, police said.
* Shadel Johnson, 23, of Mastic was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana Friday afternoon in Riverside, where he was a passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over for illegally towing another vehicle, police said.
* Tai Phung, 27, of Meadow Brook Avenue in Flanders was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana about 1:30 a.m. Monday on Meadow Brook Lane, police said.
* Susan Rivera, 50, of Tanks Court in Islip was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday night on Evergreen Road and Riverside Avenue in Flanders, where she was walking in the roadway in an intoxicated condition and interfering with traffic, police said.
* Someone broke the front door and some mirrors in the bathrooms at Iron Point Park in Flanders. The total value of the damage is estimated at about $300, according to police.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.