There were 335 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, May 10-12. The following are among those adjudicated.
* Shaun Worthington, 30, of Lewis Road in East Quogue pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to six months in jail and fined $205.
* Elton Trower, 28, of William Floyd Parkway in Mastic pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal contempt and was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $205.
* Pedro Muniz, 28, of Old Country Road in Eastport pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,250.
* Paul Renner, 21, of Sigsbee Road in Mattituck pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $560.
* Tamara Simpson, 40, of North Dunton Avenue in Patchogue pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $350.
* Allison Scherer, 23, of Farm Road South in Wading River pleaded guilty to speeding, reduced from driving while ability impaired, and was fined $200.
* Violetta Khezri, 43, of Morris Drive in Syosset pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $300 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
* Garry Lattanzio, 59, of Maple Avenue in Peconic pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and was fined $250.