Jorge Martinez, 20, of Joshua, Texas was charged with driving while intoxicated Sunday morning after his truck hit a building on West Main Street in Riverhead.
Officers had received a call about a possible drunk driver in a red Ford pickup on Peconic Avenue in Riverside. An officer spotted the truck pulling into a parking lot on West Main Street, the driver failed to obey a traffic signal and then pulled into a parking space and hit the wall of a building, causing minor damage, according to police.
The driver, Mr. Martinez, was not wearing a seat belt and was arrested after he showed signs of being intoxicated, according to police.
* Axelson Orozco, 35, of Old Country Road in Westhampton was charged with driving while intoxicated Saturday on County Road 104 and Pine Street in Riverside. He was heading north on County Road 104 when a motorist saw him passing cars on the right and called police. An officer later stopped Mr. Orozco and found that his breath smelled of alcohol and he failed several field sobriety tests, according to police.
* Joseph Baker, 20, of Kirk Avenue in Flanders was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of marijuana Friday on Kirk Avenue in Riverside. He was pulled over for a seat belt violation and was subsequently found to be in possession of 13 plastic bags containing marijuana, according to police.
* Nery Valasquez, 27, of Cypress Avenue in Flanders was charged with driving while intoxicated Sunday morning on Birch Street in Noyack. He was pulled over for failing to stay in the traffic lane and was found to be intoxicated, according to police.
* Celso Dominguez, 29, of Elton Street in Riverhead was charged with second-degree criminal contempt Sunday on Fanning Avenue in Hampton Bays after he was observed at the residence there in violation of a court order of protection, according to police.
* About $1,725 in cash, assorted phone cards valued at $150, and $40 worth of batteries were reported stolen from the Best Choice store on Flanders Road in Riverside last Tuesday, according to police.
* A mountain bike valued at $200 was reported stolen from the yard of a house on Suffolk Avenue in Flanders Friday.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.