Photographs by Mary Bares-Turbidy of Riverhead are on display in Riverhead Free Library’s Elizabeth Fox Overton Gallery through Sept. 24. Pictured: ‘The Monk.’
* Sculptor Arden Scott, of Greenport, is one of several fine artists represented at ‘Espressivo II: An Evening of Music and Art’ to be held at 5 p.m., Saturday, July 31, at the Full Moon Arts Center in East Moriches. Call 631-878-0718 for tickets.
SBlt’Italian Landscapes and Other Works’ by Don Wilson of Southold will be featured at Studio E Gallery in Greenport for the month of August. A reception will be held Saturday, Aug. 7, from 6 to 9 p.m.
* Greenport Harbor Brewing Company in Greenport will feature ‘UN-Hampton’s: North Fork Edition,’ part of the annual Outsider Art Show, from Aug. 1 through Sept. 26. A reception will be held Saturday, Aug. 7 from 6 to 9 p.m. Local artists include Janis Garramone of Greenport, Bella Christ of Mattituck, Garance of New Suffolk and Harald Olson of Shelter Island.
* ‘Before and After,’ paintings by Nella Khanis, will be on display at Mattituck-Laurel Library for the month of August with an artist’s reception Saturday, Aug. 7 from 3 to 5 p.m. Raffle tickets for a painting by Ms. Khanis will be available at the circulation desk with the drawing to be held Aug. 31.
* ‘Wrack Line’ at South Street Gallery in Greenport has been extended to run through Aug. 16, with a closing-night party from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
* ‘Remediate/Re-vision: Public Artists Engaging the Environment,’ features work by Lillian Ball of Southold, which open with a reception Sunday, Aug. 1, from 1 to 4 p.m. and runs through Nov. 28 at Glyndor Gallery in the Bronx.
To send arts news, e-mail [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.