There were 386 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Feb. 28-March 2. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Joseph Tuccillo, 41, of Medway, Mass., pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,300.
• Roberto Dezubiria, 35, of Goodwin Place in Northport pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $1,000.
• Sergio Vidales, 23, of Horton Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to DWI and was fined $1,000.
• Melissa Friedel, 25, of Bedell Place in Amityville pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was fined $400 and sentenced to three years’ probation.
• Dominic Ball, 29, of 5th Street in Wading River pleaded guilty to second-degree harassment, reduced from first-degree criminal sexual act, and was fined $300 and issued an order of protection to stay away from the victim.
• A DWI charge against Craig Draghi, 37, of Linden Lane in Farmingville was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• A charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs against Edward Hug, 23, of Pike Street in Mattituck was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.