Riverhead Town court report
There were 248 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court, March 21-23. The following were among those adjudicated.
• Edvin Garcia, 22, of Route 25 in Southold pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $205.
• Thomas Connor, 32, address unavailable, pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI and was fined $500 and given a 90-day suspension of his license.
• Michael Almonte, 22, of Katherine Path in Middle Island pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $300.
• Tracy Collie Jr., 30, of Pitkin Avenue in Brooklyn pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $300.
• Carrie Loper, 49, of Middle Road in Blue Point pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and was fined $300.
• Adriel Williams, 35, of Blueberry Commons in Riverhead pleaded guilty to third-degree unlawfully fleeing police in a motor vehicle and was fined $205 and sentenced to three years’ probation.