There were 341 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court June 6-8. The following are among those adjudicated.
Meaghan Rederscheid, 20, of Kirkwall Court in Rockville Centre pleaded guilty to driving while impaired by drugs and was fined $1,000 and sentenced to three years’ probation. A charge of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance was dismissed.
• Jason Vonatzski, 29, of Harrison Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to speeding and driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $900.
• Brian Allen, 29, of Inwood Road in Sound Beach pleaded guilty to illegally taking protected wildlife and trespassing in a restricted area. He was fined $700.
• Tygue Collins, 30, of Cherry Road in Rocky Point pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from DWI, and was fined $600.
• Andrew Testa, 20, of Melissa Lane in Jamesport pleaded guilty to speeding and disorderly conduct, reduced from prohibited use of a firearm, and was fined $455.
• Steven Dippel, 32, of Wading River Road in Manorville pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $350.
• Stacy Smith, 40, of East Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from petit larceny, and was fined $350.