At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Sicilian Festival: Free slice Scottos Italian hero to first 50 to purchase wine (11 a.m.-1 p.m.), with live music, Saturday, July 16, 2-5 p.m.
• Springtime Saturday Nights: An evening of music, till 9 p.m. Saturday, July 16. Bring food.
• Live Music: Tony Grant, Sunday, July 17, 2-6 p.m.
Jason’s vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Rob Koenig, Saturday, July 16, 2-6 p.m.; TBA, Sunday, July 17, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Summer Concert Series @ the Pavilion with Quadralove, Friday, July 15, 8 p.m. Includes one glass of wine. $10 advance; $15 at door.
• Chocolate & Wine Paring, Saturday, July 16, 1, 2 and 3 p.m. $25 advance, $30 at door. RSVP.
• Live Music, East End Trio, Saturday, July 16, 2-5 p.m.; Stealing Lucidity, Sunday, July 17, 2-5 p.m.
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Tuesday, July 19, 7-10 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, July 14, 6-9 p.m.
• Live Music: Ray Penney, Friday, July 15, until 9 p.m.; The Bedfrys, Saturday, July 16, 1-5 p.m.; Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, July 17, 1-5 p.m.
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, July 16, 1-5 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard,
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday, July 14, and Sunday, July 17, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Sangria and Friday Night Flights: Live music, Friday, July 15, 5-7:30 p.m.
• Exotic Wine and Chocolate Pairing, Friday, July 15, 6-7 p.m. $30. RSVP.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Live Music: Shannon Hara, Saturday, July 16, 2-5 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, July 16, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: George Tebbit, Friday, July 15, 6-9 p.m.; The Nina et Cetra, Saturday, July 16, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; East End Trio, Sunday, July 17, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Barbecue grills available.
• Late Night Thursday: Live music with Heat Wave, Thursday, July 14, 6-10 p.m. Bring picnic.
• Long Island Opera, with light refreshments, Sunday, July 17, 2:30-5 p.m. RSVP.
Old Field Vineyard, Southold
• Live Music: Liza Coppola, Sautrday, July 16, 1-5 p.m.
Lenz Winery, Peconic
• Thirsty Thursday: Live music with Joe Bayer Group. Thursday, July 14, 5-8 p.m.
• Live on the Terrace: Live music with Tim Porter and Company. Saturday, July 16, 2-5 p.m.
Harbes Family Vineyard, Mattituck
• Live Music: Woodie Mack, Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Good Chords, Friday, July 15, 4-8 p.m.; Lucy Next Door, Saturday, July 16, 2-6 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe Vineyards, Southold
• Bossa Nova Fridays: Live Music with Ludmilla Brazil, Friday, July 15, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
• Cafe Shakespeare, with Northeast Stage theater company, Sunday, July 17, 3-5 p.m., at Comtesse Thérèse Bistro and Winery, Aquebogue. Complimentary glass of merlot. Donations to Northeast Stage accepted.
• The Family Tree — Discovering and Telling Your Ancestry, with Roz Calvert. Get ideas on research, organization and sharing family tree stories. Wednesday, July 20, 7-9 p.m. Free. Terrence Joyce Gallery, 114 Main St., Greenport.
• Greenport Gallery Walk 2011. Saturday, July 16, 6-9 p.m. View painting, photography, sculpture, art glass, art to wear and contemporary crafts at 10 galleries, all within walking distance of each other. Greenport.
classes and workshops
• Riverhead Kennel Club, All Breed and Obedience AKC Sanctioned Dog Show, Friday and Saturday, July 15 and 16, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Suffolk Community College Eastern Campus, 121 Speonk Riverhead Road, Riverhead. $5 adults, $1 children under 12.
• Peppers, Eggplants and Potatoes: complimentary tasting. Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sang Lee Farms, Peconic.
• Kids Eat Right: Scavenger Hunt and interactive cooking demonstration for all ages at Greenport Farmers’ Market. Saturday, July 16, 10 a.m. First and Adams streets, Greenport.
• Greenport Farmers Market, the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• NOFO Rock & Folk Fest, Saturday-Sunday, July 30-31, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. in open fields at Peconic Bay Winery in Cutchogue. Lineup includes: Foghat, Elvin Bishop, Corky Laing & The Memory Thieves, John Sebastian, Commander Cody, Gordon Gano & The yans, Lance Lopez, John Eddie, Jon DiVello Band, Brian Ritchey, The Lone Sharks, Nancy Atlas, Miles to Dayton, Who Dat Lounger and Sunrise Skyline, and Brady Rymer for the kids. Tickets at noforockandfolkfest.com. Admission: $48 one day/$80 weekend pass. Students (22 and under) and Seniors (62+): $44 one day/$72 weekend pass. Kids 12 and under free.
• Live at the Indigo, Thursday, July 14, 7 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $10 includes a drink.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.