At the wineries
Diliberto winery, Jamesport
• Summer Nights on the Patio, Friday, Sept. 9, until 8 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 10, until 9 p.m. Picnics welcome.
• Summer in Italy Fest, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11, 2-5 p.m., with music. Adults only.
Jason’s vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Bob Blatchley, Saturday, Sept. 10, 2-6 p.m.; To be announced, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Oktoberfest Celebration, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11, rain or shine. No outside food or drink permitted. $15 advance; $20 at door. Tickets available online.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, Sept. 8, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
• Sunset Wine Cruise aboard the Peconic Star Express Friday, Sept. 9. Departing from dock next to North Ferry in Greenport at 5:30 p.m. and returning at 8 p.m. $75. RSVP.
• Live Music: Take 3, Friday, Sept. 9, until 9 p.m.; Sly Geralds Band, Saturday, Sept. 10, 1-5 p.m.; Fred Bedfry, Sunday, Sept. 11, 1-5 p.m.
Bedell Cellars, Cutchogue
• Live Music: East End Trio, Sunday, Sept. 11, 1-5 p.m.
Corey Creek Vineyard, Southold
• Live Music: Earthtones, Saturday, Sept. 10, 1-5 p.m.; Sari Kessler, Monday, Sept. 12, 5-9 p.m.; Earthtones, Tuesday, Sept. 13, 5-9 p.m.
Lenz Winery, Peconic
• Thirsty Thursday: Live music with Joe Bayer Band, Thursday Sept. 8, 5-8 p.m.
• Live on the Terrace, with Tim Porter, Saturday, Sept. 10, 2-5 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard,
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday and Sunday, Sept. 8 and 11, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Sangria and Friday Night Flights: Live music, Friday, Sept. 9, 5-7:30 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, Sept. 10, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: Below Average White Band, Saturday, Sept. 10, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; Take 3, Sunday, Sept. 11, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Free. Barbecue grills available.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Live Music: Christopher Gotzen-Berg, Saturday, Sept. 10, 2-5 p.m.; Bryan Gallo, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2-5 p.m.
• Fromage Friday: Complimentary wine and cheese pairing. Friday, Sept. 9.
• Sparkling Saturday: Complimentary sparkling wine tasting. Saturday, Sept. 10.
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, Sept. 10, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House, Jamesport
• Live Music: Paul Helbig, Friday, Sept. 9, 4-8 p.m.; Acoustic Horizons, Saturday, Sept. 10, 2-6 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe Vineyards, Southold
• Bossa Nova Fridays: Live Music with Ludmilla Brazil, Friday, Sept. 9, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
East End Wine & Food Celebration
• The 2011 HARVEST Wine Auction and Celebration of Long Island’s East End, presented by Food & Wine and organized by the L.I. Merlot Alliance and the Long Island Wine Council, is a series of “Wine Salons,” informative talks about local wines and cuisine, often featuring tastings of local fare to illustrate presentations. The talks began last Saturday and will take place at various East End locations at various times the next two Saturdays, Sept. 10 and 17. For information, visit harvesteastend.com/winesalon/ or call 477-6207.
classes and workshops
• ‘Harvest Your Herbs’ talk with plant specialist Nanette True, Saturday, Sept. 10, 11 a.m-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic. Free. RSVP.
• Complimentary tasting, of organic vegetables and dips. Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11, 11-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic.
FARM & Market
• Greenport Farmers Market, the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• Family Fun Days, at Harbes Family Farm, Saturday and Sunday afternoons through Oct. 30. Live music, pony rides, educational sing-along hayrides and more.
• Live at the Indigo, Thursday, Sept. 8, 7 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $10 includes a drink; $1 donated to East End Arts.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.