There were 318 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Nov. 7 and 9. The following are among those adjudicated. (Court calendars did not include defendant addresses this week.)
• Eliseo Elizalde-Esqueda, 34, pleaded guilty to violation of probation and second-degree vehicular assault and was sentenced to 90 days in jail.
• Alexis Allen, 33, pleaded guilty to attempted fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was fined $500.
• Jose Aguilar-Batres, 23, pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to time already served in jail and fined $125.
• Benjamin Cutzal-Sajbochal, 30, pleaded guilty to public urination and was fined $100.
• A second-degree burglary charge against Yabniik Harrison, 22, was dismissed in town court, as he was indicated in county court.