Cody McGovern and Trevor Craker, both 17 and from Hampton Bays, are facing graffiti charges after their arrests at Riverhead Town Police headquarters last Wednesday, police said. Mr. McGovern was charged with second-degree criminal mischief and making graffiti; Mr. Craker was charged with third-degree criminal mischief and making graffiti, authorities said.
• Alvah Randall Jr., 25, and Joseph Randall, 52, both of Riverhead, are each facing separate charges following an incident on East Avenue in Riverhead Sunday afternoon, police said.
Alvah Randall was charged with second-degree assault and Joseph Randall was charged with second-degree harassment during the 4 p.m. incident, authorities said. It was not clear if the men are related.
• Rudy Javier, 20, is facing a driving while intoxicated charge following a traffic stop on Main Road in Aquebogue early Sunday, town police said. The arrest occurred about 4:45 a.m., police said.
• Jason Priebe, 31, of Mastic was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property last Tuesday in connection with a Nov. 13 incident, town police said. Police said he was found with stolen Cartier silverware taken from a Baiting Hollow woman.
• John Cushman, 19, of Mattituck was charged with DWI following a traffic stop on Peconic Avenue in Riverhead Sunday, state police said. Mr. Cushman was released and is scheduled to appear in Riverhead Town Justice Court at a later date, officials said. No further details were available.
• Joseph Baker, 21, of Flanders was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on Charles Street in Riverhead last Tuesday, state police said. Mr. Baker is scheduled to appear in Riverhead Town Justice Court on Dec. 5.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.