There were 320 cases heard in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Aug. 26-28. Below are among those adjudicated.
• Maria Ochoa-Marroquin, 34, of Main Street in Center Moriches pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired and was fined $920.
• Jameson Harrington, 22, of Delores Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to second degree criminal contempt and was fined $250.
• Diomedes Maltez, 61, of Third Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was fined $250.
• Justin Begg, 26, of Rose Avenue in Southampton pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and was fined $205.
• Thomas Farruggia, 63, of Laurin Road in Calverton pleaded guilty to unlawful disposal of solid waste and was fined $200.
• A driving while intoxicated charge against Maurice Richardson, 29, of River Road in Calverton was dismissed in town court, as he was indicted in county court.