The Riverhead school board is scheduled to honor its outgoing president and several retiring employees at Tuesday night’s meeting, according to the agenda.
Board president Ann Cotten-DeGrasse announced last year during her campaign for town supervisor that she will not seek re-election at the end of her second term.
Ms. Cotten-DeGrasse will be honored along with the following district employees set to retire at the end of the school year:
• Janice Schumacher, mathematics teacher
• Patricia Cajigas, physical therapist
• Carl James, head custodian
• John Luce, custodial worker
• Ronald Johns, custodial worker
• Rene Garcia, custodial worker
• Dorothy Grasso, secretary to the superintendent
• Ellen Rausch, senior clerk typist
• Suzanne Arnau, middle school cook
• Gail Edwards, school bus driver
• Wendy Turbush, special education aide
Scroll down to view the complete agenda and check back for an update.