There were 373 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court Sept. 8-10. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Shawn McAvoy, 30, of Deephole Drive in Mattituck pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired by drugs and was sentenced to six months in jail and fined $400.
• Richard Valentino, 24, of Pine Tree Court in Quogue pleaded guilty to seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to 20 days in jail and fined $205. A charge of possession of a hypodermic instrument was dismissed.
• Rudy Ramirez-Vasquez, 32, of Flanders Road in Flanders pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from driving while intoxicated, and was fined $970.
• Donnie Dellagatta, 63, of Forge Road in Calverton pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and was fined $500.
• Melissa Kennedy, 30, of Northville Turnpike pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to 30 days and fined $255.
• Michael White, 22, of Long Neck Boulevard in Flanders pleaded guilty to speeding, reduced from DWAI, and was fined $240.
• Colleen Powell, 28, of Bart Drive in Selden pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana and was fined $200.
• Two charges of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance against Alerie Marie Burke, 21, of Moriches Court in Moriches were dismissed in town court as she was indicted in county court.
• A second-degree harassment charge against John Whitson, 28, of Flanders Road in Riverside was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.